from MoreBeer… Intertap faucets combine all the benefits of forward sealing faucets but with an unmatched reliability. Most standard beer faucets use a rear sealing design where the beer that is left in the faucet after being shut off must drain through a vent hole. That creates an ideal place for airborne bacteria and yeast to reproduce creating an unsanitary condition. Intertaps seal at the front which keeps bacteria and wild yeast out of the interior of the faucet.
As of this posting, coupon code TAP10 takes 10% off the whole ALL Intertap faucets, towers, parts and accessories! These also ship for free (most US addresses) with a $59 order and since MoreBeer’s cart accepts multiple promo codes you can get in on this and their Deal of the Day (while supplies last).
Intertap Faucets and Accessories – remember promo code TAP10Our Top Draft Resources
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Recent More Beer [view more]:
- More Beer: Pliny the Elder Extract Kit – $44.99 – Bundles w/FermWrap…
- Ends Soon: 25% Off Inkbird Temp Controller w/Fermwrap Heater Purchase
- 25% Off Inkbird Temp Controller w/Fermwrap Heater Purchase
- Hands on Review: Fermentasaurus Conical Fermenter