Four pack of 5 gallon pin lock kegs. Guaranteed to hold pressure. Includes free set of replacement o-rings.More Info
From Keg Connection:
These are re-conditioned 5 Gallon Pin Lock, Soda Kegs (Coke style). These kegs have been cleaned and soaked in a hot “Brew Clean” solution, re-rinsed, lubed and re-pressurized to check the seals. The kegs are in good shape, but could have small dings, dents or scratches. These will not effect the function of the kegs. Many have stickers on the outside. They might be of either Cornelius, Firestone (also called Spartenburg) or Italian construction. All types of kegs are manufactured to the same specifications and are of the same quality. The lids and O-rings are interchangeable. We fully guarantee your satisfaction with the kegs you purchase. ***FREE O-RING PROMOTION: 1 LID, 2 POST AND 2 DIPTUBE O-RINGS FREE WITH YOUR ORDER!***
As of this posting, these kegs are selling for just $119.95 or $29.99 per keg. Check Keg Connection to see if it’s still going on.Our Top Draft Resources
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Balancing Your Draft System
Deals at Keg Connection: Sales & Specials
Recent Keg Connection [view more]: