Four pack of used 5 gallon ball lock kegs from Adventures in Homebrewing. Each keg includes a brand new set of orings. Kegs are pressure tested and guaranteed to hold pressure.
Check product page for up to the minute price and availability.
This most recent mention of these kegs on HBF:
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: