Tip: These fit the vast majority of kegs without issue. I have had a couple kegs that ended up being a bit too tight with these. It’s an easy fix. Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. I suggest taking off about half of a coil and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps you make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
Check out Recent RiteBrew Finds for more great deals from RiteBrew.
843332 – Universal Poppet – $2.39
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ends Soon: Free Shipping at Austin Homebrew Supply + items to consider
- Mini CO2 Regulator w/MFL – $24.62 with stacking deals + 3 Ways to Use This
- 1,800 Watt Induction Cooktop Burner – Lightning Deal + Induction Heat Sour…
- MoreBeer’s American Wheat Kits – from $19.99! via KOTW
- 70 lbs “Wunder Grain” – $56 + free shipping! <- Ends Soon
- 6″ x 4″ Budget Magnetic “Drip Tray” – now $9.98 + …
- TWO x Waterproof Hanging/Standing Thermometers [Monitor Kegerator & Ferment…