Tip: These fit the vast majority of kegs without issue. I have had a couple kegs that ended up being a bit too tight with these. It’s an easy fix. Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. I suggest taking off about half of a coil and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps you make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
Check out Recent RiteBrew Finds for more great deals from RiteBrew.
843332 – Universal Poppet – $2.39
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 15% Off Gifts at William’s Brewing!
- 10% Bonus on Gift Card Purchases – Backdoor Discount Opportunity
- Ends Soon: $5 Off $15 Amazon Book Purchase
- Flash Sale: Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer – $84.99 + Free Shipping for …
- Beer Law: What Brewers Need to Know – $24.99 + $5 off $15 promo
- Brand New NSF Certified 5 Gallon Ball Locks – $65 via Green Monday Sale + …
- Project Extreme Brewing: An Enthusiast’s Guide to Extreme Brewing at Home …