Tip: These fit the vast majority of kegs without issue. I have had a couple kegs that ended up being a bit too tight with these. It’s an easy fix. Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. I suggest taking off about half of a coil and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps you make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
Check out Recent RiteBrew Finds for more great deals from RiteBrew.
843332 – Universal Poppet – $2.39
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Ends Soon: $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping at AIH
- AMIR Digital Kitchen Scale, 500 Gram Capacity, .01 Gram Resolution – comin…
- Perlick 630SS Forward Sealing Faucet – $39.99 + free shipping eligible
- Waterproof Thermometer for Monitoring Kegerator & Fermentation Temps –…
- VeeGee Deluxe Refractometer – $104.99 Shipped (Save $20)
- PTFE Sealant Tape – $1.28 + Free Add On Shipping
- Digital Caliper [measure fittings, o-rings and more] – $10.19 on Lightning…