Thanks to HBF Reader Justin for this tip!
At $16.65, this is the (new) lowest price we’ve posted for an STC-1000, shipped from a US based warehouse. This is a great deal.
The STC-1000 is a very popular homebrewing temperature controller. This is a dual stage controller. That means it has the ability to control both a heating and cooling device. Great for a kegerator or a fermentation chamber/deep freeze. 110 volt version, reads in deg C.
Check out HBF Reader Greg’s . Thanks for sharing Greg!
Elitech 110V All-Purpose Temperature Controller + Sensor 2 Relay Output Thermostat Stc-1000 - $16.65 + Free Shipping with $35 order
More from Amazon:
- Reader Tip: Two Airtight Grain Storage Containers + Scoop - $22.89
- Great Deal: Wireless Dehumdifier for Kegerator Condensation… $8.25
- Reader Tip: Great Prices on Stainless Quick Disconnects with Comparisons
- Price Drops on 5 Stainless Immersion Chillers – 2 Record Lows
- Cornucopia Wildberry Chianti 6 Gallon Wine Kit - $41.79 Shipped, Record Low
- 3 Digital Temperature Controller Deals
- Great Deal on…
- Reserve Du Chateau Sauvignon Blanc Wine Kit - $40.46 Shipped, Record Low
- .5 Micron Diffusion Stone for Oxygenation and Carbonation - $5.90
- Great Deal: Johnson A419 Digital Thermostat - $68.59 Shipped
- 10 Tahitian Grade Vanilla Beans - $5.99 Shipped
- Tasting Beer by Randy Mosher – $9.60, Record Low