I use an Ove Glove when I’m making yeast starters in an Erlenmeyer Flask. It’s really handy (pun intended) to swirl around the flask or to quickly remove to keep the flask from boiling over.
These are also handy on brew day for handling war, (but not wet) ball valves and such.
These are not waterproof. Safety Note: Always use caution when handling hot items or ingredients and always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Ove’ Glove Hot Surface Handler, 1 Glove – via Amazon
This is a Top Post! See: All Top Posts
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 20% Off Imperial Organic Yeast!
- Digital Thermometer – $7.99
- Perlick Forward Sealing Faucets on Sale – from $27.99 + Stacks w/Free Ship…
- 30 Plate Wort Chiller – $88.99 + Free Shipping
- Brand New AMCYL Keg Sale at Beverage Elements