Ultimate CO2 Regulator works with 5 types of CO2 tanks (0-50psi)More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- MOST VERSATILE REGULATOR ON THE MARKET. Use this regulator with standard homebrew tanks (CGA320), 3/8” & 5/8” disposable cartridges, paintball, or SodaStream tanks. Also includes 2 output fitting to connect directly to a keg disconnect or with tubing.
- 0-45 HEAVY DUTY regulator can be used to dispense or to carbonate. Perfect for homebrewers to carbonate their brew and then later dispense it from their container of choice
- PORTABLE This regulator is made of aluminum and is small and light enough to use in any portable regulator application. Also includes a mounting bracket to attach to the handle of the keg.
- STURDY AND ACCURATE. A strong aluminum body paired with an extremely accurate gauge ensures you can replace all the CO2 regulators you currently use. Not compatible with Nitrogen. Search Amazon for B075MKR7K7 for our Nitro regulator
- This kit includes the regulator, 5 input adapters, 2 output fittings, mounting bracket, and a roll of Teflon tape. Everything else sold separately.
Use to serve your ball lock keg of homebrew on the go or as a backup in case you run out of CO2.
Our Top Draft Resources This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!