1pc Sanitary Stainless Steel 304 Tank Spray Cleaning Ball Fixed/ Rotary 360 degree CIP Cleaning 1/2″ BSP Threaded Female Connection with Cleaning Diameter 1m-6m(Fixed)More Info
- Made of stainless steel, durable and long service life
- Small size, convenient installation, both internal and external surface are polished well
- The largest cleaning diameter reaches 1 to 6 meters, and the rotary one can rotate 360 degree to spray
- Work pressure is about 1.5 to 2.5 kilograms, and it can achieve an ideal cleaning effect
- Water consumption is very low, which greatly lessen the cleaning cost
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
CIP (Clean in Place) Spray Balls are generally used for vessels that are too large to move. Since they’re too large to move you… clean them in place. If you have a larger setup, you could incorporate these into your system or routine to help clean your vessels more easily.
Other possible homebrew applications: A CIP ball could be as part of a recirculating or sparging setup or as part of a keg or carboy cleaning setup. I use this rotary spray ball with my Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner. See: Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer Mod – SS CIP Spray Ball
9/7 10:30 PM Central: These are on sale for just $13.36. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
Tank Spray Cleaning Ball Sanitary Stainless Steel 304 Fixed/Rotary 360 degree CIP Cleaning 15L/min 1/2″ Threaded Female Connection with Cleaning Diameter 1m-6m(Fixed) – note that multiple versions or sizes of this fitting may be available, as such a different product may appear at this link