Kedsum 100 GPH Submersible Pump + Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
KEDSUM Submersible PumpMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Powerful Speed Flow:Max Flow Rate: 100 GPH per hour(450L/H), Max Lift Height: up to 4 Feet.(Grounded power cord:4.9 ft)
- Ultra Quiet: This water pump is designed for reliability and ultra-quiet operation to provide years of service, energy-saving and low power consumption.(Power: 8 W, Voltage: 110V)
- Perfect size:This profile size water pump is great to hide or disguise (Dimensions: 2.28″(H)*2.56″(L)*1.89″(W)).With no seals or messy oils ,the suction cups mounting feet for either vertical or horizontal mounting.
- 2 Outlet Adapters: Equipped with 2 Outlet Adapters ,one is 0.51inch, the other is 0.31inch, providing a different water flow as you desired.This submersible pump is ideal for fresh-water, salt-water, can be applied in aquarium, fountains, spout, hydroponic and pond.
- Detachable and Cleanable: The water pump is easy to detach to clean. [NOTE: This water pump is metric threads. Pump metric threaded fit for vinyl tubing, need a 13mm metric to 0.5″ NPT Adapter to fit for standard 1/2″ threaded PVC fitting.]
I use a similar pump (different manufacturer, features and specifications) for a recirculating draft line cleaning setup. Note that fittings sizes are different on this pump vs the one I use in that build. Adjust accordingly Another possible homebrewing application would be to set this up for use a part of a recirculating wort chiller setup.
KEDSUM 880GPH Submersible Pump(3500L/H, 100W), Ultra Quiet Water Pump with 13ft High Lift, Fountain Pump with 4.9 ft Power Cord, 3 Nozzles for Fish Tank, Pond, Aquarium, Statuary,Hydroponics – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.