ITC-1000F Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller
Inkbird ITC-1000F Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller by InkbirdMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- There are two relays. Switch between cooling and heating modes. Support for °F / °C display.
- Overheat Protection of Home Appliances, hatching, Seedling pads, constant temperature Circulation and other Electrical Appliances.
- By setting the temperature set-point and the difference between the temperature set-point and the difference.
- Alarm when temperature is out of limit or sensor is wrong.
- Switch between refrigeration and heating modes, temperature calibration.
Use to help control temperature of your kegerator, fermentation chamber or as part of your brew system. Dual Stage means this can control a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. Note that this is an unwired controller and will require some work to implement in your project. See: ITC-1000 Step by Step Build for one possible configuration. If you’re looking for a pre-wired temp controller, consider – ITC-308 – [Review].
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability.
Looking for a current deal? Inkbird Temperature Controller Deals and Reviews!
Inkbird ITC-1000F 2 Stage Temperature Calibration Controller Cooling and Heating Modes Celsius and Fahrenheit
Also: Inkbird Itc-308 – [Review]| Yeast Starters & Fermentation | Kegerator Tips & Gear | Inkbird Temperature Controller Deals and Reviews!
Inkbird ITC-308 – Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller | Review | Inkbird Deals