STC-1000 Digital Temp ControllerMore Info
- Auto converts cooling and heating modes to keep your equipments in an ideal temperature range.
- DIY design use wiring diagram, the more economical and practical choice
- The temperature sensor from Shibaura Japan,temperature control range from -50℃ to 99℃, accuracy:±1℃
- Stable and Reliable as flame retardant ABS for plastic shell reaches up to V0 level and passed EMC anti-interference test.
- Audible and visual alarm for over temperature and sensor failure problems.
- US Local Team R&D and Service: We offer 24/7 customer service and technical support.
Use to help control temperature of your kegerator, fermentation chamber or as part of your brew system. Dual Stage means this can control a heating and cooling device. Alternatively, it can control a heating or a cooling device. Note that this is an unwired controller and will require some work to implement in your project. See: ITC-1000 Step by Step Build for one possible configuration. If you’re looking for a pre-wired temp controller, consider – ITC-308 – Review
Elitech STC-1000 Temperature Controller Origin Digital 110V Centigrade Thermostat 2 Relays – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!