Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC + storage case
Brix Refractometer for Home Brewing, Beer Refractometer Brix Tester Gravity Tester Brewing Refractometer with ATC, Dual Scale – Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 & Brix 0-32%
Includes refractometer, pipette, calibration screwdriver, cleaning cloth, case and dstorage manual.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Brix Refractometer with Dual Scale: This Brix refractometer can be used for checking speicific gravity between 1.000-1.130 and Brix values between 0-32% of liquid like beer wort, wine, fruit juices etc. It’s ideal for home brewing, such as beer making and wine making.
- Accurate Reading: Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) mechanism is built in this Brix refractometer to decrease the effect of temperature deviation and ensure the measuring accuracy.
- Easy to Calibrate & Read: Place 2-3 drops of the liquid sample to be tested on the prism after calibrating, then close the cover plate and wait for about 30s, then you can get the accurate reading through the eyepiece. The whole process will be much easier and faster than using a hydrometer, which will help at every step of brewing.
- Easy to Carry: the solid aluminium handheld refractometer measures only Φ1.57*6.69 inches, its small and lightweight design make it easy to carry.
- Compact Set：This Brix refractometer kit contains 1*Brix refractometer, 1*plastic pipette , 1*mini screw driver, 1*cleaning cloth, 1*storage box, 1*english user manual. The storage box makes it convenient to store.
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Craft Brewer Dual Scale Refractometer – Brix 0-32% and Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130, Wine & Beer Making – ATC
Also: Yeast Starters & Fermentation | StirStarter Stir Plate | Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation