Craft Brewer Dual Scale Refractometer – Brix 0-32% and Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130, Wine & Beer Making – ATC
Aluminum construction, includes storage case, pipette, cleaning cloth and instructions
- Dual Scale: Brix 0-32% and Specific Gravity 1.000-1.130 refractometer
- ATC – Auto Temperature Correction 50°F~86°F (10°C~30°C)
- Durable aluminum construction with premium optical lens
- Quick and accurate measurements, easy to calibrate
- Comes with hard case, screwdriver, pipette, cleaning cloth, instructions in English
For me, getting a refractometer was one of those upgrades that made a lot of difference. With a refractometer you need a sample size of two drops. I figured that this would pay for itself in beer savings alone. I also had just broken my hydrometer and came to the realization that hydrometers are made of breakable glass that can break! 🙂
With the aid of calculators – get a Free Non-Expiring Brewfather Trial Account – Refractometers can be used to measure gravity throughout the brewing process.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for current description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!