BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve Complete KitMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- With this complete kit you’ll be ready to use the BlowTie Spunding Valve right out of the box.
- Release excess pressure on a pressurized fermenter or from a receiving keg during pressure transfers
- Much more accurate than the spring and poppet style, and works much better at lower pressures.
- Kit Includes: BlowTie, Pressure Gauge, Ball Lock Disconnect, Duotight Tee & Flared Duotight Fitting, 2x Lengths of EVABarrier 8mm OD Tubing
A Spunding Valve allows you to maintain a set pressure. If pressure in the vessel exceeds the set point, it is expelled. Lots more in our definitive Spunding Valve Resource Post
BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve Complete Kit for Home Brewing – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Homebrew Finds is Spunding Central! Check our related resources and more detailed builds
- Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why
- Spunding Valve Build: “Cheapest Option”
- Spunding Valve Build: Using Primefit CR1401G Replacement Air Regulator
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!