From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- With this complete kit you’ll be ready to use the BlowTie Spunding Valve right out of the box.y for this reason.
- Release excess pressure on a pressurized fermenter or from a receiving keg during pressure transfers
- Much more accurate than the spring and poppet style, and works much better at lower pressures.
- Kit Includes: BlowTie, Pressure Gauge, Ball Lock Disconnect, Duotight Tee & Flared Duotight Fitting, 2x Lengths of EVABarrier 8mm OD Tubing
- spunding valve is easy to clean and adjust, the spunding valve also works great for controlling the flow rate when doing a closed beer transfer for fermenter to keg
A Spunding Valve allows you to maintain a set pressure. If pressure in the vessel exceeds the set point, it is expelled. Lots more in our definitive Spunding Valve Resource Post
BlowTie Diaphragm Ball Lock beer Spunding Valve Complete Kit for Home Brewing beer corny beer keg – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Review & Related Resources!
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- Build a Spunding Valve! – How and Why
- Spunding Valve Build: “Cheapest Option”
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!
- Fermenting Under Pressure!
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!