Intertap faucets combine all the benefits of forward sealing faucets but with an unmatched reliability. Most standard beer faucets use a rear sealing design where the beer that is left in the faucet after being shut off must drain through a vent hole. That creates an ideal place for airborne bacteria and yeast to reproduce creating an unsanitary condition. Intertaps seal at the front which keeps bacteria and wild yeast out of the interior of the faucet.
Intertaps are awesome! Check out my Hands on Review of these great faucets.
November of Splendor Sale…
- MoreBeer is discounting a slew of products as part of a November of Splendor Sale.
- Selection changes each Friday, but quantities may be limited. If you see something you like, place your order to make sure you get in on the deal.
- No coupon code is required, discounted prices reflected on each product page.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses
- Some filler item ideas to help you qualify for free shipping… PBW, Sale Items (shows most popular deals first), Kit of the Week, Hop Market (shows most popular deals first)
Includes Intertap Faucets!
As of this posting, the current roundup includes most Intertap faucet options with prices starting at just $19.99 for the chrome version.
Our Top Draft Resources Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.