CO2 ManifoldMore Info
- [Efficient Utilization of CO2]: Two way gas manifold can easily running 2 lines from one CO2 source to split the gas supply and meanwhile achieving more efficient use of CO2 easily. Inlet & Outlet are all 5/16" barbed fittings fit for most home brew gas tubes.
- [Well Made Commercial Standard]: Machined from a single piece of solid aluminum, high-impact metal, cast brass and stainless steel, and anti-rust chrome plated every stem. Aluminum is lighter than normal steel but still high durability and high impact resistance, great for both home use and commercial use.
- [Independent Shut Off & Built-in Check Valve]: Each line has its own built-in check valve, all checked after assembly, no failures, no back flow. Each line has its own shut off valve for independent flow control, use this two port manifold to control multiple lines easily.
- [Pre-examination & Easy Installation]: Water tested after assembly ensures no air leaks. Every unit has been internally cleaned before assembly for better air distribution. Preformed mounting holes on the distributor allow you to secure the manifold on walls or kegs easily in few minutes.
- [Add to Cart with No Regret]: FERRODAY 2 way gas manifold is ideal for home brewers, bars owners and breweries to easily split gas for beverage dispensing and forced carbonation. We are committed to offer you with high quality product and life time customer service.
CO2 manifolds allow you to feed multiple kegs off one co2 regulator. Things to look for in a capable manifold are shut-off valves for each trunk and check valves. Check valves makes sure flow goes the right directly. This is important for CO2 manifolds because differences in pressure make it possible for liquid to back flow through gas lines.
FERRODAY 2 Way Gas Manifold 5/16″ Barbed Integrated Check Valves CO2 Distributor Independent Shut Off CO2 Manifold Gas Distributor for Home Brew Beer Brew – 1 Gas Manifold + 3 Hose Clamps – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources