DuoTight Inline Secondary with Gauge
- Package contains:
- | Featues:-Suits pressures 0-150psiSuitable for mains water pressureSuitable for liquid or gasMade from Acetal/POM, EPDM o-rings and stainless teethSuits 8mm (5/16) OD Tubing such as our Evabarrier TubingIncludes integrated 0-60psi Pressure Gauge
- Duotight Inline In-Line Regulator - With Integrated Gauge For Water Or Gas
- ADVERT FOR: ONLY
This is an inline secondary regulator. You still need a primary regulator attached to your CO2 tank. The idea is, you set the primary to the highest pressure you will use (without exceeding specifications of any component of your system) and then use these regulators inline (one per line) to fine tune pressure and carbonation. As an example, you could set your primary to 25 PSI for faster force carbonation and set each line to a different pressure based on desired carbonation level.
Check out my Hands on Review of this great tool
Duotight Inline In-Line Regulator – With Integrated Gauge For Water Or Gas – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Hands on Review!
Compatible Mounting Boards
- Review: Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- How-To: Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Review: Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
Our Top Draft Resources