Gas Manifold – 1/4 in. (Aluminum) from MoreBeer
Use to serve multiple kegs in our kegerator using a single tank and regulatorMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Manifolds are a great way to have one CO2 tank supply multiple kegs. This manifold is made from aluminum, brass, and stainless. It also works up to 100 psi and includes 1/4 in ball valves with built in check valves. Another ball valve can be added to the end of the manifold for an additional gas line.
- 1/4 in ball valves
- Rated up to 100 psi
- Screw holes for easy mounting
- Optional additional port on the end
Limited Availability Deal of the Day: As of this posting, this is marked down to $22.99 as a MoreBeer Deal of the Day. Shipping is also free to addresses in the contiguous US with most $59 Orders. Availability: This is available today only, while supplies last. Quantities are limited. Check the MoreBeer’s Deal of the Day to check today’s offering.
Why This is a Great Deal: My general rule of thumb for what constitutes a good deal on a CO2 manifold is anything less than $10 per trunk. This one is selling for $22.99. That figures to just $7.63 per trunk.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Note: I’ve seen the product page show the wrong version of this manifold. Just look double check the description to make sure you’re getting the correct three way manifold.
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Why Do I Have Bubbles in My Beer Line?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Keg O-Ring Materials Selection – EPDM, Silicone and Buna-N
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaner
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers