PIN LOCK Post O-Rings!
Pin Lock users are regularly left out when it comes to parts and accessories. Point in case… I am aware of very few offerings for pin lock post o-rings (0 offerings in bulk). Most shops sell the same o-ring for both ball and pin lock posts. Pin lock post o-rings are larger than ball lock post o-rings.
“Pin Lockers Rejoice! We’re excited to announce we have sourced Pin Lock Post O-Rings made from FDA Silicone! You can finally buy Pin Lock specific o-rings in food safe materials… in bulk quantities.”
- All count options are on sale. Prices range from $4.99 to $10.99 depending on quantity
- As of this posting they are running a shipping special. Your choice of 2 or 3 packs ship for the same shipping cost as a single pack.
- Applies to 10 and 25 count options.
- Mix and match – Choose from – ball or pin lock post, dip tube, internal QD and universal poppet
- Valid for US addresses.
- Check site for current selection, price and availability.
Great Two FREE Pints!
Buy 25 pin lock post o-rings at the discounted price of $6.99 per 25 pack along with your choice of 2 (or more) 25 packs of o-rings or DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips and you’ll get two free POP Pints
Color Coded Options:
Valuebrew has recently released color coded options in blue and green. These are sized for ball lock kegs. For pin lock keg owners, Valuebrew suggests using your choice of color on the liquid post and pin lock size o-rings on your gas post. The logic behind this is beer is less likely to leak and if it does… you’ll see it. Where gas would be invisible and is more likely to leak.
More about food safe materials:
For whatever reason, it’s difficult to find food safe keg o-rings. Maybe some of the o-rings that are available are food safe, but very few are actually labeled as such.
The fact is we’re putting beer (food) in our kegs and we should be using food safe materials whenever we can. More Info: Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings
Our Top Draft Resources
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!