6″ x 4″ Magnetic “Drip Tray” + Hands on Review
This is intended as a magnetic tool organizer. 6″ wide, 4.5″ deep and 1.25″ tall by CMS MagneticsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- > Top Quality Handy Magnetic Tool Tray, Tool Organizer to Keep your Shop Organized. Made of Strong Magnets and Powder Coated. Rubber Covered Feet to Prevent Scratches and Marring on the Surfaces
- > Strong Holding Capacity to Hold Multiple Regular Tools and Hardware. It can also Hold up a Mug of Water, Color Markers and Erasers for Magnetic Whiteboard
- > Convenient Tool Holder for Everybody at Home and Offices, like Garage, Workshop. Great for DIY Hobbyist, Handyman, Mechanics and Machinist. A Organizer for School and Office Lockers, Packing Room, Warehouse, Workshop, Magnetic Tray for Tools, Markers and Accessories. Easily to Hold onto Cabinets, Toolbox Side, Pallet Racks, Shelves, and Magnetic Board. Just Attach and Use. No Installation Needed
- > These Tool Trays are Made under ISO 9001 Quality System. We Guarantee the Product Quality and Magnetism for the Normal Use. Money Back is Guaranteed.
- > The Tray Space is 6″ Wide, 4.5″ Deep and 1.25″ High. Greatly Used to Hold Small Tools, Knives, Markers, Pens and Various Accessories etc.
- Some use this as an economy drip tray. It is magnetic so you can mount it to a freezer or refrigerator based kegerator. Credit for this idea goes to /u/laserwash2000 on reddit r/homebrewing.
- Check out my hands on review of this tray – Hands on Review: 6″ x 4″ Budget Magnetic “Drip Tray”
- What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “drip” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
CMS Magneitcs® Magnetic Tool Tray 6×4.5×1.25″ Black Tool Organizer – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. prod:B010O968BG
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. prod:B010O968BG