Make Your Own DIY Custom Tap Handles – 10 EZ Lok Brass Inserts – Tap Handle Ferrule
10 Pack of EZ Lok Threaded Brass Inserts by E-Z LokMore Info
- THREADED INSERTS FOR WOOD – E-Z LOK Thread Inserts for hard-wood are ideal for applications where stripping or thread erosion is possible. Perfect for furniture, cabinets, displays, and more.
- PROPRIETARY KNIFE THREAD – E-Z Knife thread inserts provide superior holding power using a proprietary external “knife” thread to slice into the wood.
- BRASS OR STEEL OPTIONS – Brass threaded inserts or stainless steel threaded inserts available. Stainless steel is recommended for particularly hard wood and anywhere corrosion resistance is needed.
- FOR USE WITH APPLICATIONS – The E-Z Knife threaded inserts for wood are designed for use in hard woods such as oak, cherry, and maple.
- STRONG THREADS MADE EASY – Easily installs with a screwdriver, bolt/jam nut, or an optional E-Z LOK drive tool.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Use to make your own custom tap handles and more.
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “tap handle” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
E-Z LOK Knife Threaded Insert for Hard-Wood, Brass Thread Inserts 3/8-16 Internal Threads, 0.625″ Length Pack of 10 – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Related: the optional drive tool… E-Z LOK Drive Tool
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources