Beer Line Cleaning Kit from Keg ConnectionMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Premium Pressurized Line Cleaning Kit for use with Beer Couplers or home brew lines.
The Beer Line Cleaning Kit, Gravity Feed is just what you need to clean your lines. With our easy to follow instructions you will no longer dread cleaning day. Only taking 30 min from start to finish and only about 10 min of that is you working!
- Detailed, illustrated , easy to use instructions included!
- Featuring 8 oz. bag of “Brew Clean” – a safe, and easy powered form cleaner, Made in the USA!
- Assembled in the USA from Domestic and foreign components.
- Metal Faucet Wrench, Made in the USA!
- Bottle is marked in both ounces and ML and is Made in the USA.
- Ball Lifter for holding check valve ball on beer coupler (also called tap) open so liquid can pass through beer coupler (no need to remove like some cleaning kits!)
- Plastic connection for connecting the cleaning line directly to the tower or standard shank
High quality faucet brush is included.
- This setup is selling for just $24.95.
- HBF Reader Coupon! As of this posting, coupon code HBF5OFF takes an additional 5% off.
- That makes this setup just $23.70 for HBF Readers
- This also fall under Keg Connection’s Flat Rate Shipping Promotion. Your entire order ships for one flat rate, no matter how much you order, to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Related How-To: Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
Also Consider: Premium Beer Line Cleaning Kit
Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipping is a flat $9.95 no matter how much you buy site-wide to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Maximize Flat Rate Shipping: Since shipping is flat rate, grab a keg, some ingredients, a recipe kit or something from the Bargain Bin and it will all ship for that same flat rate.
Deals & Every Day Values at Keg Connection
- Gas Hose, Red, 5/16 ID, 9/16 OD, Per Foot – 59 cents per foot
- Extensive lineup of Keg Repair and Replacement Parts – including diagrams of common faucets
- Oetiker Clamp Tool – just $8.95
- Taprite Regulators at kegconnection.com – these come with double the factory warranty when used in a homebrew application
- Pin Lock Keg Poppet Valve Depressor
- O-ring Lubricant, Food Grade – just $3.95
- Intertaps at Keg Connection | Hands on Review
More: Recent Great Deals
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Our Top Draft Resources rp:kcblkit