Taprite T-Knob Dual Primary Dual Gauge Regulator via Adventures in Homebrewing.More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
0-30 PSI, tank fitting, high performance 5/16″ barb with duck-bill shutoff with check valve, T-knob, safety pull
Taprite Regulators continue to meet the various demands of the beverage industry. Robust design delivers performance and reliability. Extremely durable and user friendly T-knob make adjustments easy
- As of this posting, AIH has this on sale for just $49.99.
- Stacks With Free Shipping! Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- An easy filler item if you need help qualifying for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Upgrade Your Kegerator!
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds