PLAATO Keg – Keg Management System from MoreBeer!More Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
PLAATO Keg is the first all-in-one system that keeps a track of what’s happening with your kegs so you can better manage your draft system. Check in on how much beer is left in each keg, get real time measurements of every pour, and receive push notifications if Plaato Keg detects something out of sorts.
PLAATO Keg uses three synchronized, high-quality load-cells that measures the keg-weight every 0.1 second, sending real-time data of your kegs directly to your smartphone using WiFi. Made from impact resistant polycarbonate body, which can withstand even the roughest environments.
- WiFi Connectivity
- iOS & Android app
- Measure the level of beer inside the tank and real time pouring status
Know How Much You Have
The new Plaato Keg knows exactly how much beer is left in all of your kegs. Highly accurate load-cells keep track of the good stuff, and yes, the beer’s gravity is accounted for in the calculations.
See How Much You Pour
Plaato Keg shows you pouring in real-time, and notifies you whenever a beer is being poured from your keg.
Get Notified When Your Thermostat Goes Wild
With the built-in temperature sensor and WiFi-connection, you can remotely monitor your kegerator. By enabling push-notifications, you will get notified is something is wrong, such as an opened door or a thermostat running wild.
Built-in Leak Detection
Get notification in the app if liquid is detected. Plaato Keg is internet-connected, so you will get the notification wherever you are.
Fully waterproof enclosure ensures operation even in the toughest of environments.
Connect All Your Kegs
Add an unlimited number of kegs to the same account.
Industry Standard Accuracy
High-quality, full-bridge load-cells makes the PLAATO Keg highly accurate, even on the smallest pours (and on the bigger ones).
Share Access to Your Inventory
Keep your friends included and grant them access to your account, so they can remind you to brew another batch when you’re running low. (Even though that might be annoying.)
Plug & Play Setup
Once you start kegging, there’s no going back! We know the drill. You start out happy enough to have a single keg, then suddenly you find yourself with seven kegs. That is why Plaato Keg was designed to be easy to install.
Get Full Control
Batch-specific details, real-time measurements and kegerator dashboard. The free PLAATO-app lets you have all your kegs in the same place. Each keg has its own dashboard, letting you type in batch-specific data, including Last Pour Size, Batch Name, Kegging Date, OG & FG. The app automatically calculates ABV% and the volume of beer in the keg based on the Final Gravity, and you can choose between Metric or US Customary units.
Enable CO2-mode in the Plaato-app, and turn one of your keg devices into your CO2 tank monitor, checking the remaining level of gas in real-time. Use it to have control over the remaining level of CO2 to make sure you have enough for the upcoming brew day, or use it to detect a CO2-leak from your system.
- Super Slim and Sleek Design
- Keg Volume: 0-14 Gal / 0-60 L
- Resolution: 0.33 oz / 10 ml
- Update Frequency: 10 hz
- WiFi Connectivity
- Free iOS and Andriod app
- USB-powered (cable included)
- 3x High-quality full-bridge load cells
- Impact resistent polycarbonate body
- Keg Volume Measurement
- Last Pour Size
- Ambeint temperature measurements
- CO2-tank mode
- Historical data
- Optional User Input: beer type, kegging date, OG & FG, ABV%
- Real time push notifications
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer: More: Recent MoreBeer Finds
Last Call, Ends 7/23, Up to $30 Off! Brew More Save More at MoreBeer!
MoreDeals! at MoreBeer:
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds