Co2 Beer Regulator Two Product Dual Pressure Kegerator Heavy Duty Features T-Style Adjusting Handle – 0 to 60 PSI-0 to 2000 Tank Pressure CGA-320 Inlet w/ 3/8″ O.D. Safety Discharge 50-55 PSIMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- INTRODUCING MANATEE Co2 Beer Dual Body Regulator. The heavy duty double gauge and professional grade tool that will always tell you working pressure and tank pressure with pinpoint accuracy.
- HEAVY DUTY – DUAL BODY REGULATOR This is a completely standard unit – you can be assured it works with everything! This regulator features a convenient T STYLE pressure adjusting handle that can be adjusted without tools. You can feel the heft of this unit at almost three pounds and if your Co2 tank is correctly chained to the wall it should last you a very long time.
- PERFECT for those who want to keep different pressure on different beer styles. It is also used for those who wish to have beer and soda off the same CO2 tank. You can serve multiple kegs with this system by adding ain air distributor to one or both outlets.
- ✔ HAS a barbed output allowing you connect a variety of gas line types easily. There is a shutoff valve so you can relieve the pressure and easily switch kegs and tanks.
- EQUIPPED with all the specs a business owner could ever ask, this tool will become your dependable, go-to pressure monitoring solution that will offer you the peace of mind you need. Most Accurate and Well Built regulators on the Market! CO2 Beer Regulator, The Pro’s Choice!
A two pressure regulator gives you the ability to keep kegs at different pressures. This is a requirement to maintain two distinct carbonation levels. It’s also handy if you want to force carbonate a keg more quickly, at a higher pressure, while maintaining your standard serving pressure on a keg that’s already being served or if you want to have a utility line for purging kegs and such.
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds
More: Recent Amazon Finds