Silicone Tubing 1/2″ ID X 3/4″ OD via Brewers HardwareMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Silicone tubing is translucent, FDA & NSF-1 approved as food safe and the ideal tubing for making brewery hoses. Silicone tubing has a low bursting pressure and must not be placed in an application where it could be pressurized. Our silicone tubing is ultra translucent for the best possible visibility of any silicone tubing on the market. Sold by the foot.
- -100ºF to 500ºF temperature range
- 1/2″ ID X 3/4″ OD
- 10PSI working pressure 30PSI burst pressure at 70ºF
- Translucent so you can see wort color and flow
- Remains flexible across a wide variety of temperatures
- Kink Resistant
- Made here in the USA
- To insure the highest standards of sanitation and quality, tubing products are NOT returnable.
As of this posting, Brewers Hardware has this for $2.40 per foot. Quantity discounts are available that bring it down to as low as $1.83 per foot.
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:bhstubing