ThermoWorks Thermapen Mk4 (Mark 4) [Review] is a stellar brewing and cooking thermometer. It boasts a number of great improvements and features including – auto rotating display, auto off with intelligent sleep and wake modes, intelligent backlight -standard, 3,000 hour battery life (now uses easy to find AAA batteries!), 3 second read times, accuracy to +- .7 deg F and… Waterproof! to IP66/67 standard.
As of this posting, ThermoWorks is discounting the Thermapen Mk4 by a whopping 25%. I think this ties this is the best price they’ve offered, although I can’t guarantee that. Looking back I see where it was $77.25 on Black Friday of 2018. 25% off the Mk4’s current price makes this thermometer $74.25. Beat Black Friday 2018 by $3. This a great deal on a great thermometer! Note: This applies to grey only, other colors will be normal price. Check ThermoWorks for current availability.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page, sale page or ThermoWorks Sale Page for up to the minute description, price and availability.
See Our Most Recent ThermoWorks Finds:
- ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo – $43.20 for HBF Readers, Sa…
- ThermoWorks ChefAlarm Thermometer/Timer Combo – Save 25% + Hands on Review
- Ends Today: ThermoWorks Signals 4 Channel WiFi Thermometer – 20% Off
- Limited Edition Thermapen Mk4 in Pistachio – $75.74 for HBF Readers
- 15% Off Limited Edition Thermapen Mk4 in Pistachio
- ThermoWorks High Accuracy IP65 Waterproof pH Meter w/replaceable probe – $…
More: Recent Great Deals