MoreBeer has lineup of QDs has proven popular based on availability. They have gone in and out of stock since being announced a while back. Torpedo Ball Lock Beverage Disconnects are available in both beverage and gas configurations with either MFL connections or barbs. They will, of course, work with MoreBeer’s Torpedo kegs, but they will also work with any ball lock Corny Keg.
At $14.99, these are selling for about half the price of the other SS Ball Lock connectors that I’m aware of. They are also a part of MoreBeer’s Free Shipping Program.
Check them out – Full Torpedo Lineup at MoreBeerOur Top Draft Resources
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
Recent More Beer [view more]:
- Great Deal: Keg King Ultimate Draft Growler – Complete with CO2 – $6…
- Stainless Steel Oak and Dry Hop Infusion Tube for Carboys – $30.99
- MoreBeer’s Black Friday Sale? + Tips
- MoreBeer: Join the AHA and get a free gift – OR – Get 2 Free Books