I have used this exact appliance epoxy to fix some rust spots on my kegerator and it turned out really well. In the areas where I didn’t put too much on, it pretty well looks like factory coating.
10/20/17 1 PM Central: This is selling for $3.74. Shipping to most US addresses is also free, with a qualifying order, as part of the Amazon’s Add On promotion. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. Also: Recent Amazon Finds and Amazon Fillers Resource PageOur Top Draft Resources
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 1 lb Yeast Nutrient – $6.85 + Free Add On Shipping + Price Comparison
- 10′ 1/2″ ID Silicone – $11.99, $1.20/foot
- 32 Oz Star San Homebrew Sanitizer – $20.17 + Star San Tips & Tricks
- 4 ft Fold In Half, Adjustable Height Folding [Brew Day Work Table] – $26.9…
- Logging Temperature Sensor [Monitor Kegerator & Fermentation Temps] –…