Intertap Forward Sealing Faucets are available in a number of styles. Forward sealing design prevents faucet sticking. A flow control model is available that allows you to vary resistance to control foaming and easily serve beers with varying levels of carbonation without changing tubing length. Intertap Faucets also have a number of unique threaded accessories including a growler filler, Stout Spout and Ball Lock Spout.
As of this posting, William’s Brewing is discounting Intertap Faucets by up to $6.99 per faucet (flow control version) when you buy three or more. The chrome version is discounted by $1 while the stainless version is discounted by $4. You need to buy at least three faucets to get the deal. No coupon code is necessary. Discounted pricing will be reflected in your cart. Check product pages for up to the minute price and availability.Our Top Draft Resources
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Recent William’s Brewing Finds [view more]:
- Ends Today: William’s Brewing Malt Extract Sale – save 15%
- Ready Made Spunding Valve – $29.99
- William’s Brewing Malt Extract Sale – save 15%
- Coffee Roaster Sale at William’s Brewing – Roast Your Own Beans