Intertap Forward Sealing Faucets are available in a number of styles. Forward sealing design prevents faucet sticking. A flow control model is available that allows you to vary resistance to control foaming and easily serve beers with varying levels of carbonation without changing tubing length. Intertap Faucets also have a number of unique threaded accessories including a growler filler, Stout Spout and Ball Lock Spout.
As of this posting, William’s Brewing is discounting Intertap Faucets by up to $6.99 per faucet (flow control version) when you buy three or more. The chrome version is discounted by $1 while the stainless version is discounted by $4. You need to buy at least three faucets to get the deal. No coupon code is necessary. Discounted pricing will be reflected in your cart. Check product pages for up to the minute price and availability.Our Top Draft Resources
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Tips and Gear for your Kegerator
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Recent William’s Brewing Finds [view more]:
- William’s Brewing Black IPA Kit – $39.99
- Oxygen Regulator, Made in the USA – $19.99
- Ends Today: William’s Brewing Malt Extract Sale – save 15%
- Get 15% Off Hops at William’s Brewing w/8 or More Hop Packs