MoreBeer has picked up a line of aluminum body gas manifolds. 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 way options are available.
Manifolds are a great way to have one CO2 tank supply multiple kegs. This manifold is made from aluminum, brass, and stainless. It also works up to 100 psi and includes 1/4 in ball valves with built in check valves. Another ball valve can be added to the end of the manifold for an additional gas line.
- 1/4 in ball valves
- Rated up to 100 psi
- Screw holes for easy mounting
- Optional additional port on the end
As of this posting, prices start at $19.99 (for the 2 way). The 6 way is $48.99. That figures to just $8.17 per trunk. My personal gauge for what I consider a good deal of CO2 manifolds is below $10 per trunk. These are a great deal. Ships free with a $59 order. Check MoreBeer for up to the minute price and availability.
Also: Check out my Hands on Review of their expandable CO2 manifold systemOur Top Draft Resources
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Balancing Your Draft System
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Recent More Beer [view more]:
- Ugly Fish [Sculpin IPA Clone] Extract Recipe Kit – $37.99, Save $7
- MoreBeer Pre-Black Friday Carboy Sale – Save 25%!
- Dual Scale Refractometer – Brix and Gravity – with ATC – $49.9…
- Great Deal: Keg King Ultimate Draft Growler – Complete with CO2 – $6…