5 universal keg poppets. Stainless steel construction, replaceable o-rings. Universal-style poppets typically fit most soda kegs.
Related: Keg Repair Parts and O-Rings Roundup
I use universal poppets exclusively when rebuilding kegs. Tip: Universal poppets fit the vast majority of kegs without issue. I have had a couple kegs that ended up being a bit too tight with these. It’s an easy fix. Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. I suggest taking off about half of a coil and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps you make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
4/19/17 8 AM Central: These are selling for $6.85. Shipping to most US addresses also is free. Price, shipping and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | 5 Recent Keg Finds | Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs? | Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 35 lb Capacity Digital Scale [Grain Scale] – $19.99 + Free Prime Ship
- Stainless Funnel w/Strainer – $6.93
- First Looks: RTIC Stainless, Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Growler! – $17.7…
- 3 pH Buffer Solution Powders (4.00pH, 6.86pH, and 9.18pH) – $4.95
- Perlick 600 Series Stainless Growler Filler – $6.85 + Perlick Sale