Two Pressure Regulator by Taprite. 0-60 gauges for each keg. Shut off’s for each line.
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Built in accordance with UL Standard 252 and the requirements of MIL-STD-105E
- Built in O-ring Seal to CO2 cylinder, don’t have to keep up with fiber washer!
- Stays on pressure even as your CO2 cylinder goes down in volume.
- Available in many configurations to fit your needs, including primary and secondary models.
- Rebuild kits are available so you can keep this regulator in service indefinitely.
- 10 Micron Filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator
- Comes with 1/4″ MFL ends on check valves. Pick 5/16″ or 1/4″ barbed swivel nuts depending on the size of the hose you will be using.
Keg Connection includes a double length warranty for home users. Check the product page for more info on that.
A two pressure regulator gives you the ability to keep kegs at different pressures. This is a requirement to maintain two distinct carbonation levels. It’s also handy if you want to force carbonate a keg more quickly, at a higher pressure, while maintaining your standard serving pressure on a keg that’s already being served.
Deals at Keg Connection: Sales & Specials
More: Recent Great Deals Recent Great Deals [view more]:
Recent Great Deals [view more]: