Two Pressure Regulator by Taprite. 0-60 gauges for each keg. Shut off’s for each line.
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Built in accordance with UL Standard 252 and the requirements of MIL-STD-105E
- Built in O-ring Seal to CO2 cylinder, don’t have to keep up with fiber washer!
- Stays on pressure even as your CO2 cylinder goes down in volume.
- Available in many configurations to fit your needs, including primary and secondary models.
- Rebuild kits are available so you can keep this regulator in service indefinitely.
- 10 Micron Filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator
- Comes with 1/4″ MFL ends on check valves. Pick 5/16″ or 1/4″ barbed swivel nuts depending on the size of the hose you will be using.
Keg Connection includes a double length warranty for home users. Check the product page for more info on that.
A two pressure regulator gives you the ability to keep kegs at different pressures. This is a requirement to maintain two distinct carbonation levels. It’s also handy if you want to force carbonate a keg more quickly, at a higher pressure, while maintaining your standard serving pressure on a keg that’s already being served.
As of this posting, Keg Connection has this $109.95. Coupon Code ZYMURGY takes 10% off site wide at Keg Connection and works on this regulator, making it $98.96. Check Keg Connection for up to the minute price and availability.
Why is this a great deal? For comparison.. As of this posting, I’ve mentioned MoreBeer’s offering of this regulator 20 times. Most of those times are when it has been featured as their deal of the day. In those 20 times, the best price I’ve seen is $105.99.
Taprite Dual Body Regulator, Three Gauge – remember promo code ZYMURGY
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 20% Off Chugger and March Pumps!
- 11 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle, Basket and Lid – now.. $48.71, Best Pric…
- 15% Off Select Ingredient Kits at MoreBeer
- 2 Pressure Taprite Regulator – $90 + Free Shipping
- 3 pH Buffer Solution Powders (4.00pH, 6.86pH, and 9.18pH) – $4.95