As of this posting, Woot has the KRS2100 Kegerator for $349.99. This is rigged for commercial kegs but could be easily converted to homebrew kegs.
- This freestanding, refrigerated Kegorator dispenses beer easily and quickly to even the thirstiest crew
- This product is ideal for home brewers or just relaxing at home
- Features a semi-gloss black tap tower with spring loaded, top-mounted tapper for easy pull and release dispensing
- A 13″ chrome beer tower and guard rail along with a stainless steel drip tray finishes the look of the durable black counter top
- Keep track of the amount of CO2 in the tank or adjust pressure with the included double meter regulator
- Includes one American Sankey “D” Double Tap System
- Includes 2.5 Pound Co2 Tank (unfilled)
- Adjustable thermostat with interior temperature range of unit is 30-40°F
- Four casters provide easy portability (front wheels lock)
- Can convert to a regular refrigerator
- The kegorator is designed to be freestanding and should not be placed in a built-in or recessed area
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
Recent Great Deals [view more]: