Eva Dry-E333 Dehumidifier. The Eva Dry E-333 contains a desiccant material that absorbs moisture. As this material absorbs moisture it also changes color. Dark blue means it’s dry and pink means it’s becoming saturated. The great thing about the Eva-Dry is that the desiccant material is reusable. The unit contains a built in heater that drives off built up moisture. When it becomes saturated, plug it in overnight and it’s ready to go again the next day.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 10 lb Storage Container [Grain] – $7.22 + Free Add On Shipping
- King Kooker Dual Burner Propane Cart [Brew Stand] – $127.52 + Free Shippin…
- Inkbird PID Temperature Controller with Relay and Probe – $28.79 + Free Sh…
- Brewing Storage: Muscle Rack Shelving Unit, 3,200 lb Capacity – $33.88