Glass Rinser Assembly. Made from Stainless Steel with a brushed finish. Rinses away impurities, wets and chills your beer glass prior to filling.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on AmazonOur Top Draft Resources
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Tips and Gear for your Kegerator
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Balancing Your Draft System
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 10 EZ Lok Brass Inserts (for DIY Tap Handles) – $4.90
- Set of Four Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons – $1.59
- 10 lb Storage Container [Grain] – $5 + Free Add On Shipping
- 7.1 Cu Ft Chest Freezer [Kegerator or Fermentation Temp Control] – $193.74…
- Ends Today: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller – $29.75 w/…