Use this on brew day in your mash tun and brew kettle. In the mash tun to… make quick work of breaking up up dough balls. In the brew kettle… Use to incorporate extract, stir the brew kettle or start a kettle whirlpool.
I use the 24″ size for: 1. Stirring in extract. It easily breaks up clumps, 2. Stirring the mash (either traditional or BIAB) and 3. Starting a whirlpool.
Update: Since this post was published the price, availability or promotion has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute description, price and availability. Also: Today’s Deals on Amazon
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 1,800 Watt Induction Cooktop – coming up on Black Friday Deals
- Set of 3 Neoprene Wine Totes – coming up on Black Friday Deals
- 100 Gallon Size Vacuum Sealer Bags [Hops and More] – $19.99 on Black Frida…
- 6 Pack Wooden Beer Carrier and Opener – $15.99 on Black Friday Deals
- Draft Warehouse Keg Coupler Elbow – $9.22 on Black Friday Deals