Craftsman Wrench Style Bottle Opener from Sears. I have one of these and it’s great! This is built like a regular wrench and as a result it feels substantial. If you’re a cap collector, it also does a good job of removing caps without messing them up too much. You basically end up with an intact cap with a dimple in the middle of it. If you’re a cap collector also, check out the OXO Cast Stainless Opener – Review – that (in my opinion) does a slightly better job of leaving caps intact.
This also qualifies for Sears Craftman’s Guaranteed for Life Warranty.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose- $21.17, Best Price
- Ends Soon: Inkbird Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller… $30.41
- Ends Today: Great Deals on Food Safe Buckets and Gamma Seal Lids + Free Shipping…
- Ends Today: 5.01% Off Malt, Hops & Yeast – Includes Omega Labs and Im…
- First Looks: RTIC Stainless, Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Growler