Craftsman Wrench Style Bottle Opener from Sears. I have one of these and it’s great! This is built like a regular wrench and as a result it feels substantial. If you’re a cap collector, it also does a good job of removing caps without messing them up too much. You basically end up with an intact cap with a dimple in the middle of it. If you’re a cap collector also, check out the OXO Cast Stainless Opener – Review – that (in my opinion) does a slightly better job of leaving caps intact.
This also qualifies for Sears Craftman’s Guaranteed for Life Warranty.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Homebrew Your Own Probiotics – Save 15%
- 64 oz Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated Growler – $19.99
- Brand New NSF Certified 5 Gallon Ball Locks – $69! Hands on Review &…
- Vittles Vault 40 lb Capacity, Stackable Airtight Container [Grain] – $18.5…
- 1 lb Centennial Pellet Hops – $18.89 + Free Ship Eligible