Craftsman Wrench Style Bottle Opener from Sears. I have one of these and it’s great! This is built like a regular wrench and as a result it feels substantial. If you’re a cap collector, it also does a good job of removing caps without messing them up too much. You basically end up with an intact cap with a dimple in the middle of it. If you’re a cap collector also, check out the OXO Cast Stainless Opener – Review – that (in my opinion) does a slightly better job of leaving caps intact.
This also qualifies for Sears Craftman’s Guaranteed for Life Warranty.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Ends Soon: Intertap Faucet Sale – Three Options + Free Shipping Eligible
- 8 Gallon Used Ranger Creek Bourbon Whiskey – $99
- Reader Tip: Yeti Rambler Vacuum Insulated Growler – $50.46, Best Price
- Reader Tip: Insignia 5.6 Cu Ft, 2 Tap Kegerator – $389.99 Shipped
- 4 Universal Poppets – $6.99 Shipped + Keg Parts Roundup