Craftsman Wrench Style Bottle Opener from Sears. I have one of these and it’s great! This is built like a regular wrench and as a result it feels substantial. If you’re a cap collector, it also does a good job of removing caps without messing them up too much. You basically end up with an intact cap with a dimple in the middle of it. If you’re a cap collector also, check out the OXO Cast Stainless Opener – Review – that (in my opinion) does a slightly better job of leaving caps intact.
This also qualifies for Sears Craftman’s Guaranteed for Life Warranty.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Eva Dry 500 [Kegerator & Fermentation Condensation] – $22.99 + Free P…
-  Spiegelau IPA Glasses – $29.28, $7.32 per Glass + Hands on Review
- Half Off Everything at Tapboards! – Tap Handles and Beer Menus
- 40 lb Vittles Vault Airtight Stackable [Grain Storage] – $27.40 or less + …
- Used 5 Gallon Whiskey Barrels – $99 w/comparison