Craftsman Wrench Style Bottle Opener from Sears. I have one of these and it’s great! This is built like a regular wrench and as a result it feels substantial. If you’re a cap collector, it also does a good job of removing caps without messing them up too much. You basically end up with an intact cap with a dimple in the middle of it. If you’re a cap collector also, check out the OXO Cast Stainless Opener – Review – that (in my opinion) does a slightly better job of leaving caps intact.
This also qualifies for Sears Craftman’s Guaranteed for Life Warranty.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 9 Cleaning Brushes – $6.76
- Stainless Funnel w/Strainer – coming up on Lighting Deals
- Case of (6) 16 Ounce Flip Top Bottles – coming up on Lighting Deals
- American Sour Beers – FREE! with new or renewed AHA Membership
- 100+ Wine Kits Ship for Free from AIH