Craftsman Wrench Style Bottle Opener from Sears. I have one of these and it’s great! This is built like a regular wrench and as a result it feels substantial. If you’re a cap collector, it also does a good job of removing caps without messing them up too much. You basically end up with an intact cap with a dimple in the middle of it. If you’re a cap collector also, check out the OXO Cast Stainless Opener – Review – that (in my opinion) does a slightly better job of leaving caps intact.
This also qualifies for Sears Craftman’s Guaranteed for Life Warranty.
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- Reader Tip: 20 lb Propane Tank via Home Depot – $29.97 + Propane Tank Tips
- 40 Oz Klean Kanteen Stainless Bottle – $16.30, Best Price
- Introducing: The Bouncer Inline Beer Filter!
- (12) 5 Ounce Taster Glasses by Anchor Hocking – $16.99, $1.42 Each
- Two Free Books with [New or Renewed] AHA Membership!