- Dual range refractometer measures the Brix and Specific Gravity of your Wort or wine.. Measures Brix: 0-32% and Specific Gravity:1.000-1.120
- Features ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) for accurate readings.
- A refractometer is easier and more accurate than a hydrometer for measuring sugars.
- Measures Brix: 0-32% and Specific Gravity:1.000-1.120
- 2 Years warranty!
Beer Wort & Wine Refractometer, Dual Scale - Specific Gravity and Brix ,Advanced Optics, Replaces Homebrew Hydrometer, presented by Magnum Media - $21.99 + $4.99 Shipping
Recent Amazon Items:
- 304 Stainless Hop Filter Screen - $7.54 Shipped
- .5 Micron Diffusion Stone - $6!
- CDN ProAccurate Quick-Read Waterproof Thermometer - $13.58, Record Low
- Shipping Updates: 10 Gallon Igloo Cooler - $39.98, Record Low Price
- Back in Stock: (50) 50 mL Centrifuge Tubes - $9.99
- Lots of Record Low Wine Kit Prices
- Taylor Digital Panel Mount Submersible Thermometer - $20.83
- Reader Tip: 1000 Watt Heat Stick - $39.83 Shipped
- Winter Brewing: 4,000 Watt Garage Heater - $119.99 Shipped, Record Low
- Brew Hauler $10 Shipped