The 60L/15.9 Gallon size Speidel fermenter just came back in stock at More Beer. This is a very popular size, because of that popularity, availability is touch and go.
I have a Speidel 5.3 gallon fermenter that I use for small Brew in a Bag batches. I’m very happy with the quality and function of this fermenter.
- High quality, German manufactured.
- Made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Heavy duty and much thicker than traditional plastic carboys
- Oversized top opening makes for easy cleaning.
- Integrated spigot
- All connections have o-rings to insure you have no liquid or gas leaks.
- Integrated handles for easily moving these around.
- Unlike traditional carboys, these will not shatter.
- High density construction is highly resistant to oxygen ingress, making these suitable for longer term (up to 12 month) use.
- Up to 31.7 gallons
View All: Speidel Fermenters and Accessories
Speidels are great fermenters packed with features. Heavy Duty HDPE Construction – durable and resistant to oxygen transfer, Safe – no glass breakage risk, built in handles, large lid opening means easy cleaning, all ports seal with gaskets, includes spigot (no more siphoning) and 2 Piece Speidel airlock. Designed and manufactured in Germany. Available in sizes from 3.2 gallons all the way up to 31.7 gallons.
Recent More Beer [view more]:
- 4 Way Expandable CO2 Manifold – $40.99 + Hands on Review & Draft Reso…
- New from MoreBeer: Speidel GÄRSPUNDmobil Fermentation Monitor + Speidel Fermente…
- PET Carboy Sale at MoreBeer – from $17.99
- Torpedo Ball Lock Kegs (1.5, 2.5 and 5 Gallon Sizes) – from $74.99 Shipped