Cool… this thing can open bottles! After some additional time using this opener I can say that it is the best opener I’ve used for leaving caps intact. If you open the beer with one continuous motion, most caps end up looking perfect. I’m wondering if it does this because of the stoutness and rigidity of the opener. In any case, I can recommend this for cap collectors.
This is made of cast stainless steel. It has a quality heft to it and it looks great. Apparently Craftsman Bottle Openers that look like wrenches are not suitable for the kitchen. If you bought one of those, your significant other MAY or MAY NOT hide it from you on a regular basis by putting it in the back of a drawer. 🙂 This one on the other hand has a real chance of sticking around.
- Bottle opener for pop-top bottles
- Made of cast stainless steel for strength and durability
- Long handle for leverage when opening bottles
- Stands up for presentation on table or bar
- Soft, comfortable grip; dishwasher-safe
The OXO SteeL Pop Top Opener continues to work and look light new. Very obviously cast stainless is a great material for a bottle opener.
This is a great bottle opener that I can heartily recommend. It works great, is built to last and looks beautiful. Beyond using it for yourself, I think it makes a nice (and generally economical) gift.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Woods Weatherproof Remote Control Outlet – $6.33
- 35″ Bayou Classic Stir Paddle – $9.97
- Rubbermaid Commercial 64 Ounce Bouncer Scoop [Grain Scoop] – $9.02 + Free …
- 5 Gallon Stainless Kettle – $35.17
- Stainless Steel, Waterproof (Dishwasher Safe) Thermometer… now $1.77