German made Speidel Fermenters came back in stock around the 26th of last month. That lasted a while and then the all… became unavailable again. This afternoon all sizes (except the 15.9 Gallon) came back in stock.
I have a Speidel 5.3 gallon fermenter that I use for small Brew in a Bag batches. I’m very happy with the quality and function of this fermenter.
Some Benefits of Speidel Fermentation Tanks:
- High quality, German manufactured.
- Made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Heavy duty and much thicker than traditional plastic carboys
- Oversized top opening makes for easy cleaning.
- Integrated spigot
- All connections have o-rings to insure you have no liquid or gas leaks.
- Integrated handles for easily moving these around.
- Unlike traditional carboys, these will not shatter.
- High density construction is highly resistant to oxygen ingress, making these suitable for longer term (up to 12 month) use.
- Up to 31.7 gallons
Speidel Plastic Fermenter – 12L (3.2 gal) FE705 – $35 Free Shipping with a $59 order order
Speidel Plastic Fermenter – 20L (5.3 gal) FE710 – $42 Free Shipping with a $59 order order
Speidel Plastic Fermenter – 30L (7.9 gal) FE715 – $48 Free Shipping with a $59 order order
Speidel Plastic Fermenter – 120L (31.7 gal) FE725 – $115 + Free Shipping
Speidels are great fermenters packed with features. Heavy Duty HDPE Construction – durable and resistant to oxygen transfer, Safe – no glass breakage risk, built in handles, large lid opening means easy cleaning, all ports seal with gaskets, includes spigot (no more siphoning) and 2 Piece Speidel airlock. Designed and manufactured in Germany. Available in sizes from 3.2 gallons all the way up to 31.7 gallons.
More: Recent MoreBeer Recent More Beer [view more]:
Recent More Beer [view more]: