I use universal poppets exclusively when rebuilding kegs. I have these poppets. Check out my Hands on Review.
Tip: These fit the vast majority of kegs without issue. I have had a couple kegs that ended up being a bit too tight with these. It’s an easy fix. Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. I suggest taking off about half of a coil and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps you make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 50′ Premium Quality, NSF Certified Drinking Water Hose – now $18.95,…
- Etekcity 11lb/5kg Digital Scale w/Stainless Platform – $8.99 w/Instant Cou…
- 25 mm x 8 mm Stir Bar – $3.32 + Free Add On Shipping
- Nite Ize Stainless Carabiner Style Bottle Opener – $2.69
- 100 Ft – 3/16″ ID Tubing – $11.84 + Free Prime Ship