I use universal poppets exclusively when rebuilding kegs. I have these poppets. Check out my Hands on Review.
Tip: These fit the vast majority of kegs without issue. I have had a couple kegs that ended up being a bit too tight with these. It’s an easy fix. Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. I suggest taking off about half of a coil and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps you make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Thermowell and Stopper – $14.99 + Free Prime Ship
- 10′ 1/2″ ID High Temp Silicone Tubing – $16.99, $1.70/ft
- 12 1/2 Gallon, Airtight Food Safe Container [Grain Storage] ~62 lb Capacity R…
- 11 Gallon Stainless Steel Kettle, Basket and Lid – now.. $56.84, Best Pric…
- Stainless Steel Bazooka Screen for Kettle or Mash Tun – $8.99