I use universal poppets exclusively when rebuilding kegs. I have these poppets. Check out my Hands on Review.
Tip: These fit the vast majority of kegs without issue. I have had a couple kegs that ended up being a bit too tight with these. It’s an easy fix. Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. I suggest taking off about half of a coil and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps you make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- 40 Oz Klean Kanteen Stainless Bottle – $16.30, Best Price
- Introducing: The Bouncer Inline Beer Filter!
- (12) 5 Ounce Taster Glasses by Anchor Hocking – $16.99, $1.42 Each
- 4 Pack Klean Kanteen Stackable Pints – $21.50, Best Price + Klean Kanteen …
- Inkbird ITC-308S Dual Stage Temp Controller – $38.69 + Long and Short Sens…