I use universal poppets exclusively when rebuilding kegs. I have these poppets. Check out my Hands on Review.
Tip: These fit the vast majority of kegs without issue. I have had a couple kegs that ended up being a bit too tight with these. It’s an easy fix. Use a pair of wire cutters or Nipper Pliers to trim the universal poppet. I suggest taking off about half of a coil and testing. You want the QD to slide on easily and for it to reliably hold pressure when the QD is off. Taking off a half of a coil and testing helps you make sure you don’t end up making the poppet too loose.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- Eva Dry 500 [Kegerator & Fermentation Condensation] – $22.99 + Free P…
-  Spiegelau IPA Glasses – $29.28, $7.32 per Glass + Hands on Review
- Oxiclean Versatile, 3 LBs via Prime Pantry – $7.56
- 13.78″ x 5.9″ Stainless Steel Filter Basket – $29.68 + Free Sh…
- Eco Vessel Growler (w/Infusion Basket) – $28 Best Price, See Trick