Seedling Heat Mat for Seed Starting, 3″ x 20.75″ Waterproof Heating Pad for Indoor Plants Germination Hydroponic, Beer Brewing FermentationMore Info
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - Made of multiple layers of flexible PVC that encase heat-conducting film, the outer layer is sealed to protect the internal heating elements. It is wear-resistant and durable to use. A must for starting seeds in Spring.
- UNIFORM & STABLE HEATING - The heat-conducting wires are evenly distributed in the heating pad, so that the plant seeds can be heated evenly. Provides constant tem-pera-ture to improve vegetable, plant, herb, and flower seed growing.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE - The seed grow mat is designed with IP67 waterproof, surface is easy to clean that enables safe scrubbing. Just place the heating pad flat under the seedling starter trays, then insert the plug into the socket, and turn on the power to start heating.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE - This 3" x 20.75" heating mat is light and compact, you can roll it up and pack it in a bag when you don’t need it. No matter where it is stored, it will not take up much space.
- VARIETY OF USES - Perfect for heating plant seeds or seedlings, greenhouse, growbox, home-brewing, Especially if you live in colder states.
Seedling Heat Mat for Seed Starting, 3″ x 20.75″ Waterproof Heating Pad for Indoor Plants Germination Hydroponic, Beer Brewing Fermentation – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.