Waterdrop G3P600 Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, NSF/ANSI 42 & 58 & 372 Certified, Tankless Reverse Osmosis System, RO Water Filter System Under Sink, 600 GPD, 2:1 Pure to Drain, Smart LED FaucetMore Info
- [𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬] Waterdrop G3P600 reverse osmosis water filter system is certified against NSF/ANSI 58 for TDS reduction and NSF/ANSI 372 certified for lead-free material. Also it has been tested and certified against NSF 42 to reduce chlorine, bad taste and odor. The tankless reverse osmosis system is also certified by the Federal Communications Commission. Besides, it meets the EU Standards and UKCA Standards for safety.
- [𝟔𝟎𝟎𝐆𝐏𝐃 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝟐:𝟏 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨] As an upgraded reverse osmosis system, the G3P600 reverse osmosis water filter system produces 600 gallons of filtered water per day. By its low drain ratio, this system can produce only one cup of waste water for every two cups of pure water produced. Furthermore, with a fast and stable water flow rate, this RO system fills a 8 oz cup of water in 8 seconds, which is ideal for drinking and washing vegetables.
- [𝟖-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧] Tested by official third-party laboratory (SGS), the reverse osmosis system can effectively reduce TDS, chromium, PFAS, radium, fluoride, arsenic salt, iron, calcium, particles, chloride, chlorine and radioactive substances in your tap water. And our RO water filter system can reduce chemicals such as vinyl chloride, ethylhexyl acrylate, isobutylene, ethylene glycol, according to the reverse osmosis membrane technical manual.
- [𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐭] The G3P600 under sink reverse osmosis is built with a smart display faucet. For instance, the TDS monitor tells you the quality of your filtered water, while the filter life tracker shows how soon you need to replace your filter. And we highly recommend using the Waterdrop authentic RO faucet as other brands may not be compatible with your system. If you have any doubts, please reach out to our customer service before buying.
- Three filters are included in the package. Search "𝐖𝐃-𝐆𝟑𝐏𝟔𝟎𝟎" for replacement filters.
Using RO (Reverse Osmosis) allows you to build your brewing water profile from the ground up, creating exactly the profile you’re looking for.
I have the previous version of this filter – Hands on Review – and love it. The G3P600 includes a number of upgrades including a smart LED faucet that shows PPM right on the faucet.
Waterdrop G3P600 Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, NSF/ANSI 42 & 58 & 372 Certified, Tankless Reverse Osmosis System, RO Water Filter System Under Sink, 600 GPD, 2:1 Pure to Drain, Smart LED Faucet – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- For lots more about brewing water, check out: Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski
- HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 3% Readout Accuracy
- Our Complete Lineup of Water Filter Reviews
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!