Waterdrop G2P600 Reverse Osmosis System, NSF/ANSI 372 Certified, 600 GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, 7 Stage Tankless RO Water Filter System, Under Sink RO System, 2:1 Pure to Drain, Reduce PFASMore Info
- 𝐍𝐒𝐅/𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈 𝟑𝟕𝟐 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 & 𝟕-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐆𝐏𝐃 & 𝟐:𝟏 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨 & 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 & 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧；Two filters are included in the package. Search "WD-G2P600-W" for replacement filters.
- 𝟕-𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:The G2P600 system is certified by 𝐍𝐒𝐅/𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈 𝟑𝟕𝟐 for lead-free materials.The G2P600 reverse osmosis system adopts a composite filter technology, can reduce most contaminants. The CF filter can reduce rust and organic matter. The MRO filter uses 0.0001-micron reverse osmosis membrane to intercept TDS, PFAS, PFOS, PFOA, fluoride, and heavy metals, radioactive substances such as radium. Our RO system can reduce such as vinyl chloride, ethylhexyl acrylate, ethylene glycol, according to the reverse osmosis membrane technical manual.
- 𝟔𝟎𝟎 𝐆𝐏𝐃 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰: As an upgraded reverse osmosis system, the G2P600 tankless reverse osmosis system produces 600 gallons of filtered water per day. With a fast and stable water flow rate, this RO system fills a 200ml cup with water in 8 seconds, which is ideal for drinking, washing vegetables and fruit. The G2P600 RO water filtration system also meets the water needs of big families and companies.
- 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞: The G2P600 tankless RO system reduces your replacement cost and upgrades the water-saving technology with a drain ratio of 2:1. Dispensing 2 cups of pure water will produce only 1 cup of waste water. Compared to traditional RO water purifiers, the RO system saves 600% more water. Note that all RO systems will produce waste water to discharge impurities. You can use waste water to mop the floor, wash your car, do laundry, etc.
- 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧: This tankless reverse osmosis water filtration system saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination. You can finish the installation by yourself in 30 minutes. Due to the filter’s twist-and-pull design, you can change a filter in 3 seconds without moving the system or using any tools. In addition, the filter life indicators will remind you to replace the filter in advance.
Using RO (Reverse Osmosis) allows you to build your brewing water profile from the ground up, creating exactly the profile you’re looking for.
I have a different Waterdrop RO system and love it – Hands on Review
Waterdrop G2P600 Reverse Osmosis System, NSF/ANSI 372 Certified, 600 GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filter, 7 Stage Tankless RO Water Filter System, Under Sink RO System, 2:1 Pure to Drain, Reduce PFAS – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- For lots more about brewing water, check out: Water by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski
- HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS Tester, 0-9990 ppm Measurement Range , 1 ppm Resolution, +/- 3% Readout Accuracy
- Our Complete Lineup of Water Filter Reviews
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!