Artisan Utility Bus Box and Storage Bin with Handles, 2-Pack, Gray, 15.5″ x 21″ x 7″More Info
- Use these multi-purpose bins for cleanup, storage, and more in the kitchen and beyond.
- Made in the USA from high-density polyethylene and made to handle temperatures from -30 to 180 degrees F, these bins are built with reinforced handles and stacking lugs to handle heavy loads.
- Quickly multiply your carrying capacity for cleanup or storage with these bins that are easily stored under a table, in a closet, or in the trunk of your car.
- Load the bins with dishes, sporting goods, items for donation, and more, stacking them when empty for efficient storage.
- This set includes two tubs, each measuring 21.75 inches long, 15.5 inches wide, and 7 inches deep.
- Wash the bins with warm water and detergent as needed. Dry with a soft cloth.
- Whatever the recipe, put Artisan’s 100-plus years of exceptional experience to work for you.
- Made from high-density polyethylene, these bins are perfect for transporting and storage.
I use two similar bus tubs [Note: Mine are a different model from a different manufacturer and different specs] on brew day and I find them invaluable. I keep one below my March Pump setup. It catches drips and also offers a place to store wet items such as stirring spoons, mash paddles, my mash stirring whisk and my equally invaluable 1 gallon pitchers. I reserve the other tub for clean and dry items. Having two of these helps me keep dry/clean and wet/dirty items separate and means less lugging stuff around on brew day.
Another potential use: ice down your favorite beverages for get-togethers.
Artisan Utility Bus Box and Storage Bin with Handles, 2-Pack, Gray, 15.5″ x 21″ x 7″ – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!