ULAB Scientific Narrow-Mouth Glass Erlenmeyer Flask Set, 34oz 1000ml, 3.3 Borosilicate with Printed Graduation, Pack of 2, UEF1027 by ULABMore Info
- 2pcs of 34oz 1000ml
- High quality 3.3 Borosilicate glass, Uniform wall thickness
- Extra large marking spot
- Tolerance is approximately +/- 5%
- ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
Use for yeast starters to increase cell counts to have better and more vigorous fermentations.
ULAB Scientific Narrow-Mouth Glass Erlenmeyer Flask Set, 34oz 1000ml, 3.3 Borosilicate with Printed Graduation, Pack of 2, UEF1027 – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
A stir plate keeps yeast in constant contact with nutrients, encourages CO2 to off gas and continuously incorporates oxygen all of that means higher cell counts.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!