Pair ThxToms Reusable Nitrile GlovesMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- High-end nitrile possess excellent chemical-resistance and puncture-resistant providing a higher level of protection against liquids, gases and sharp objects
- 15 mils perfect thickness make work flexibly and accurately
- Slip resistant texturing cover palm and finger bring a maximum grip
- Latex rubber free and odor resistant flock lining
- Ideal for almost any application including lab work, hair coloring, tattooing, food preparation, painting, cleaning, pet care, home improvement, hobbies, arts and crafts
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Potential Homebrew Uses: Help with cleanup and brew day.
I use protective gloves when dealing with harsh chemicals The photo above is from my post on rebuilding kegs. Here I’m using Bar Keepers Friend – Jump To: Section on Bar Keeper’s Friend – to clean a keg. I used protective gloves several times during this process.
Note from HBF: These are not appropriate for use with high temps. If you’re looking for something like that, search Amazon for “waterproof heat resistant gloves” to shop around
ThxToms (1 Pair) Reusable Nitrile Gloves, Household Cleaning Gloves for Dishwashing, Latex Rubber Free, Extra Large – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!